U.S.-China have special responsibility on growth - Obama
PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama told Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Tuesday that their two countries had a "special responsibility" to lead the way on balanced, sustained global economic growth.
"As the two largest economies in the world, we have a special responsibility to lead the way in ensuring sustained and balanced growth not only here in Asia but globally," Obama said at the start of bilateral talks with Wen in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- UK's Sainsbury's cuts full-year sales forecast after trading worsens
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down