U.S.-China have special responsibility on growth - Obama
PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama told Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Tuesday that their two countries had a "special responsibility" to lead the way on balanced, sustained global economic growth.
"As the two largest economies in the world, we have a special responsibility to lead the way in ensuring sustained and balanced growth not only here in Asia but globally," Obama said at the start of bilateral talks with Wen in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault