U.S.-China have special responsibility on growth - Obama
PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama told Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Tuesday that their two countries had a "special responsibility" to lead the way on balanced, sustained global economic growth.
"As the two largest economies in the world, we have a special responsibility to lead the way in ensuring sustained and balanced growth not only here in Asia but globally," Obama said at the start of bilateral talks with Wen in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote