U.S.-China have special responsibility on growth - Obama
PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama told Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Tuesday that their two countries had a "special responsibility" to lead the way on balanced, sustained global economic growth.
"As the two largest economies in the world, we have a special responsibility to lead the way in ensuring sustained and balanced growth not only here in Asia but globally," Obama said at the start of bilateral talks with Wen in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote in record numbers, await independence verdict |
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research