Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Cathay Pacific jumps
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index buoyed by a 2.1 percent jump for airliner Cathay Pacific Airways as oil prices fell from a one-month high.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 21,367.6. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to start up 0.9 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying