Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Cathay Pacific jumps
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index buoyed by a 2.1 percent jump for airliner Cathay Pacific Airways as oil prices fell from a one-month high.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 21,367.6. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to start up 0.9 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Battle over Scottish independence slightly tightens in new poll
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks - coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Samsung executive says Galaxy S5 to outsell S4, sees second quarter rollout for Tizen phone
- Tesco to step up price cuts as CEO defies pressure to quit |