Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Cathay Pacific jumps
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index buoyed by a 2.1 percent jump for airliner Cathay Pacific Airways as oil prices fell from a one-month high.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 21,367.6. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to start up 0.9 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 5-Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- WRAPUP 2-Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs