Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Cathay Pacific jumps
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index buoyed by a 2.1 percent jump for airliner Cathay Pacific Airways as oil prices fell from a one-month high.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 21,367.6. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to start up 0.9 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |