Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Cathay Pacific jumps
HONG KONG Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index buoyed by a 2.1 percent jump for airliner Cathay Pacific Airways as oil prices fell from a one-month high.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 21,367.6. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to start up 0.9 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours
- Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city |
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports
- Euro finally gives in, Aussie eyes CPI test