US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Contact lost with Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- British manufacturing emerges from years in the shadows