US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed