US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Bolt hits the track to delight Glasgow crowd