US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders