US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |