US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting