US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman