US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat on Greek impasse, data
NEW YORK Nov 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Wednesday as the absence of a deal by international lenders on emergency aid for Greece was offset by initial U.S. jobless claims that came in as expected.
The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,791.05. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index eked a gain of 0.68 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,388.49. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 5.31 points, or 0.18 percent, to 2,921.99.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |