Bomb kills three soldiers in Pakistan, toll "likely to rise"
QUETTA, Pakistan (Reuters) - A bomb killed three soldiers in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Wednesday and security officials said the death toll was likely to rise.
Officials said the bomb exploded near a security vehicle escorting schoolchildren. About 10 people were seriously wounded. A Reuters reporter saw the corpses of three soldiers under the vehicle as it burned.
(Reporting by Saleem Shahid; Writing by Michael Georgy; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin