Bomb kills three soldiers in Pakistan, toll "likely to rise"
QUETTA, Pakistan (Reuters) - A bomb killed three soldiers in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Wednesday and security officials said the death toll was likely to rise.
Officials said the bomb exploded near a security vehicle escorting schoolchildren. About 10 people were seriously wounded. A Reuters reporter saw the corpses of three soldiers under the vehicle as it burned.
(Reporting by Saleem Shahid; Writing by Michael Georgy; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE-Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia