Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land firms
HONG KONG Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were poised to start at a two-week high on Thursday, led by a 1.7 percent rise in China Overseas Land & Investment.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 21,595.6, its highest intraday level since Nov. 8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering