Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land firms
HONG KONG Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were poised to start at a two-week high on Thursday, led by a 1.7 percent rise in China Overseas Land & Investment.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 21,595.6, its highest intraday level since Nov. 8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source |
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets