Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land firms
HONG KONG Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were poised to start at a two-week high on Thursday, led by a 1.7 percent rise in China Overseas Land & Investment.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 21,595.6, its highest intraday level since Nov. 8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thai crisis deepens as PM's supporters weigh in
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize weapons store |
- Fake 'signer' at Mandela memorial outrages deaf
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study