Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land firms
HONG KONG Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were poised to start at a two-week high on Thursday, led by a 1.7 percent rise in China Overseas Land & Investment.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 21,595.6, its highest intraday level since Nov. 8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked