Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land firms
HONG KONG Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were poised to start at a two-week high on Thursday, led by a 1.7 percent rise in China Overseas Land & Investment.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 21,595.6, its highest intraday level since Nov. 8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |