Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land firms
HONG KONG Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were poised to start at a two-week high on Thursday, led by a 1.7 percent rise in China Overseas Land & Investment.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.3 percent at 21,595.6, its highest intraday level since Nov. 8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal Thursday - officials
- St James's Place outperforms as FTSE stages late rally
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |
- Shell outpaces peers with profit growth, keeps spending