Anglo American, Lafarge appoint CEO for UK JV
Nov 23 (Reuters) - Miner Anglo American and cement maker Lafarge said they had appointed Cyrille Ragoucy as chief executive for the British joint venture they agreed to last year.
The companies have also appointed Jamie Pike as non-executive chairman and Guy Young as the chief financial officer of the joint venture, which they expect will begin operations in early 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- China says 'no change' in policy on improving ties with Japan