Anglo American, Lafarge appoint CEO for UK JV
Nov 23 (Reuters) - Miner Anglo American and cement maker Lafarge said they had appointed Cyrille Ragoucy as chief executive for the British joint venture they agreed to last year.
The companies have also appointed Jamie Pike as non-executive chairman and Guy Young as the chief financial officer of the joint venture, which they expect will begin operations in early 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Barclays profits fall as investment bank income sags
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Exclusive - China's Xi reached deal with former leaders to investigate ex-security chief: sources |