Anglo American, Lafarge appoint CEO for UK JV
Nov 23 (Reuters) - Miner Anglo American and cement maker Lafarge said they had appointed Cyrille Ragoucy as chief executive for the British joint venture they agreed to last year.
The companies have also appointed Jamie Pike as non-executive chairman and Guy Young as the chief financial officer of the joint venture, which they expect will begin operations in early 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thai crisis deepens as PM's supporters weigh in
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize weapons store |
- Fake 'signer' at Mandela memorial outrages deaf
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study