Anglo American, Lafarge appoint CEO for UK JV
Nov 23 (Reuters) - Miner Anglo American and cement maker Lafarge said they had appointed Cyrille Ragoucy as chief executive for the British joint venture they agreed to last year.
The companies have also appointed Jamie Pike as non-executive chairman and Guy Young as the chief financial officer of the joint venture, which they expect will begin operations in early 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $489 million fine for paying bribes
- Austrian leader says Putin sees progress in Ukraine crisis