UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday Nov 23
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 2-4 points, or 0.1 percent higher on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking subdued gains in Asia, with Wall Street closed for the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |