UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday Nov 23
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 2-4 points, or 0.1 percent higher on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking subdued gains in Asia, with Wall Street closed for the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State