UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday Nov 23
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 2-4 points, or 0.1 percent higher on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking subdued gains in Asia, with Wall Street closed for the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Ukraine rebels say they are poised to recapture Donetsk airport |