Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, China Mobile slips
HONG KONG Nov 23 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start weaker on Friday, with China Mobile the top drag on the Hang Seng Index, as investors take profit on its outperformance this week.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open down 0.1 percent at 21,729.7, slipping off a two-week high set on Thursday. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to also start down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions