Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, China Mobile slips
HONG KONG Nov 23 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start weaker on Friday, with China Mobile the top drag on the Hang Seng Index, as investors take profit on its outperformance this week.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open down 0.1 percent at 21,729.7, slipping off a two-week high set on Thursday. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to also start down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city