Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, China Mobile slips
HONG KONG Nov 23 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start weaker on Friday, with China Mobile the top drag on the Hang Seng Index, as investors take profit on its outperformance this week.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open down 0.1 percent at 21,729.7, slipping off a two-week high set on Thursday. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to also start down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route