- Indonesia's nationwide healthcare plan stumbles at first hurdle
- Church must help the poorest, not dissect theology, pope says
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes
- United's Ferguson bows out on a high of sorts
- Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan
Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, China Mobile slips
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Nov 23 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start weaker on Friday, with China Mobile the top drag on the Hang Seng Index, as investors take profit on its outperformance this week.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open down 0.1 percent at 21,729.7, slipping off a two-week high set on Thursday. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to also start down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this