Anglo American, Lafarge appoint CEO for UK JV
(Reuters) - Miner Anglo American (AAL.L) and cement maker Lafarge (LAFP.PA) said they had appointed Cyrille Ragoucy as chief executive for the British joint venture they agreed to last year.
The companies have also appointed Jamie Pike as non-executive chairman and Guy Young as the chief financial officer of the joint venture, which they expect will begin operations in early 2013.
(Reporting by Abhishek Takle in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Polish ex-minister quoted saying Putin offered to divide Ukraine with Poland