Motor racing-Infiniti become Red Bull title sponsor
SAO PAULO Nov 25 (Reuters) - Nissan's premium car brand Infiniti will become title sponsor of Formula One world champions Red Bull next season under a new four-year deal, both parties announced on Sunday.
The team, winners of the constructors' title for the past three years, have had a partnership with Infiniti since March 2011.
"As part of the expanded partnership, Infiniti's involvement with the team will evolve from being purely commercial to a relationship that is more technologically focused," said Red Bull in a statement at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix.
The team's Renault engines will not be renamed, however. (Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Alison Wildey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize weapons store |
- Thai crisis deepens as PM's supporters weigh in
- Microsoft says Xbox One global sales top 2 million
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study