Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land jumps
HONG KONG Nov 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with a 2.9 percent jump for China Overseas Land & Investment helping the Hang Seng Index inch back towards 2012 highs.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,986.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report