Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land jumps
HONG KONG Nov 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with a 2.9 percent jump for China Overseas Land & Investment helping the Hang Seng Index inch back towards 2012 highs.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,986.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results