Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, China Overseas Land jumps
HONG KONG Nov 26 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with a 2.9 percent jump for China Overseas Land & Investment helping the Hang Seng Index inch back towards 2012 highs.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,986.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- 'Complacent' NATO unprepared for Russian threat - MPs