HP hit with civil securities lawsuit over Autonomy deal
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co was sued on Monday by an investor who claimed the company knew statements about its Autonomy acquisition were misleading and led the stock to fall, according to lawyers representing the plaintiff.
The proposed class action lawsuit was filed in a San Francisco federal court.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- UPDATE 6-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |