HP hit with civil securities lawsuit over Autonomy deal
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co was sued on Monday by an investor who claimed the company knew statements about its Autonomy acquisition were misleading and led the stock to fall, according to lawyers representing the plaintiff.
The proposed class action lawsuit was filed in a San Francisco federal court.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |