HP hit with civil securities lawsuit over Autonomy deal
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co was sued on Monday by an investor who claimed the company knew statements about its Autonomy acquisition were misleading and led the stock to fall, according to lawyers representing the plaintiff.
The proposed class action lawsuit was filed in a San Francisco federal court.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |