HP hit with civil securities lawsuit over Autonomy deal
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co was sued on Monday by an investor who claimed the company knew statements about its Autonomy acquisition were misleading and led the stock to fall, according to lawyers representing the plaintiff.
The proposed class action lawsuit was filed in a San Francisco federal court.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles quarterfinal results