HP hit with civil securities lawsuit over Autonomy deal
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co was sued on Monday by an investor who claimed the company knew statements about its Autonomy acquisition were misleading and led the stock to fall, according to lawyers representing the plaintiff.
The proposed class action lawsuit was filed in a San Francisco federal court.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- UPDATE 2-Iran, Iraq put OPEC on notice of big oil increases