European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |