European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- High-profile British rail union leader Bob Crow dies
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study