European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |