European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Subdued investment banking hits Barclays profits |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- More violence in China's Xinjiang, prominent academic indicted