European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |