European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Vatican arrests former archbishop on paedophilia charges
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- U.S. security officials issue bulletin on Syria-based threat