European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- 'Warp speed' risk for UK house prices but hiking rates off radar
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |