European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Quindell's adjusted pretax profit nearly triples