Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Want Want jumps
HONG KONG Nov 27 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday, with a 2.7 percent jump for China-focused snack maker Want Want Holdings helping buoy a positive start for the benchmark Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.5 percent at 21,969.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- HSBC fall weighs on FTSE as rebound loses steam