Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Want Want jumps
HONG KONG Nov 27 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday, with a 2.7 percent jump for China-focused snack maker Want Want Holdings helping buoy a positive start for the benchmark Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.5 percent at 21,969.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health