Nikkei edges down, investors cautious after fast-paced rally
TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Tuesday, its first fall in four days, amid investor caution over the fast pace of gains that has seen the benchmark climb more than 8 percent in the past two weeks. The Nikkei fell 0.2 percent to 9,372.16, after ending at its highest closing level since April 27 on Monday. The broader Topix dropped 0.1 percent to 779.07.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $490 million fine, sentences executives