Subsea 7 wins $360 million Shell contract
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Subsea 7 (SUBC.OL) won a $360 million (224 million pounds) contract extension from Shell (RDSa.L) for work between 2014 and 2016, it said on Tuesday.
Under the deal, Subsea 7 will continue to provide subsea construction, inspection, repair, maintenance and decommissioning services across Shell's European offshore fields and facilities, the firm said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Microsoft beats Wall Street on new CEO debut |