Subsea 7 wins $360 million Shell contract
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Subsea 7 (SUBC.OL) won a $360 million (224 million pounds) contract extension from Shell (RDSa.L) for work between 2014 and 2016, it said on Tuesday.
Under the deal, Subsea 7 will continue to provide subsea construction, inspection, repair, maintenance and decommissioning services across Shell's European offshore fields and facilities, the firm said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength