Subsea 7 wins $360 million Shell contract
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Subsea 7 (SUBC.OL) won a $360 million (224 million pounds) contract extension from Shell (RDSa.L) for work between 2014 and 2016, it said on Tuesday.
Under the deal, Subsea 7 will continue to provide subsea construction, inspection, repair, maintenance and decommissioning services across Shell's European offshore fields and facilities, the firm said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Bolt hits the track to delight Glasgow crowd