Subsea 7 wins $360 million Shell contract
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Subsea 7 (SUBC.OL) won a $360 million (224 million pounds) contract extension from Shell (RDSa.L) for work between 2014 and 2016, it said on Tuesday.
Under the deal, Subsea 7 will continue to provide subsea construction, inspection, repair, maintenance and decommissioning services across Shell's European offshore fields and facilities, the firm said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- As Russian arms flow to Ukraine, more U.S. sanctions expected
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |