Subsea 7 wins $360 million Shell contract
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Subsea 7 (SUBC.OL) won a $360 million (224 million pounds) contract extension from Shell (RDSa.L) for work between 2014 and 2016, it said on Tuesday.
Under the deal, Subsea 7 will continue to provide subsea construction, inspection, repair, maintenance and decommissioning services across Shell's European offshore fields and facilities, the firm said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?