Subsea 7 wins $360 million Shell contract
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Subsea 7 (SUBC.OL) won a $360 million (224 million pounds) contract extension from Shell (RDSa.L) for work between 2014 and 2016, it said on Tuesday.
Under the deal, Subsea 7 will continue to provide subsea construction, inspection, repair, maintenance and decommissioning services across Shell's European offshore fields and facilities, the firm said.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
- Aviva in £5.6 billion deal to buy Friends Life after pensions shake-up
- Serbian fan killed in Istanbul Euroleague violence – consul