Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Wharf Holdings jumps
HONG KONG Nov 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Thursday, set for the first gain in four days, helped by a 2.4 percent jump for property developer Wharf Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open up 0.5 percent at 21,821.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |