M'bishi Heavy to combine forklift ops with Nippon Yusoki
TOKYO Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries said on Thursday it will combine its forklift operations with those of Nippon Yusoki starting in April 2013.
Nippon Yusoki will take control of the merged forklift operation after merger.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Subdued investment banking hits Barclays profits |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- African girls to sue British Airways over alleged abuse by pilot
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |