M'bishi Heavy to combine forklift ops with Nippon Yusoki
TOKYO Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries said on Thursday it will combine its forklift operations with those of Nippon Yusoki starting in April 2013.
Nippon Yusoki will take control of the merged forklift operation after merger.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients