M'bishi Heavy to combine forklift ops with Nippon Yusoki
TOKYO Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries said on Thursday it will combine its forklift operations with those of Nippon Yusoki starting in April 2013.
Nippon Yusoki will take control of the merged forklift operation after merger.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- TIMELINE-Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source