Mexico's Pena Nieto appoints top aides to key cabinet posts
MEXICO CITY Nov 30 (Reuters) - Mexico's incoming president Enrique Pena Nieto on Friday appointed right-hand man Luis Videgaray as finance minister in his new cabinet.
Another close aide, Miguel Angel Osorio Chong, was appointed interior minister and Pedro Joaquin Coldwell was named as energy minister. Pena Nieto takes power on Saturday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens to buy Dresser-Rand to tap U.S. shale gas boom
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots