Russia willing to up winter gas flow to Turkey if requested
KARASU, Turkey Dec 2 (Reuters) - Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Sunday Russia would be willing to increase its gas supplies to Turkey this winter if requested by Ankara and an agreement was reached.
Speaking to reporters during a visit to the Turkish Black Sea town of Karasu east of Istanbul, Novak said Russia had upped winter gas flow to Turkey in the past and that "if needed and a joint agreement was reached, it is possible to do this again."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |