Russia willing to up winter gas flow to Turkey if requested
KARASU, Turkey Dec 2 (Reuters) - Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Sunday Russia would be willing to increase its gas supplies to Turkey this winter if requested by Ankara and an agreement was reached.
Speaking to reporters during a visit to the Turkish Black Sea town of Karasu east of Istanbul, Novak said Russia had upped winter gas flow to Turkey in the past and that "if needed and a joint agreement was reached, it is possible to do this again."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report