Russia willing to up winter gas flow to Turkey if requested
KARASU, Turkey Dec 2 (Reuters) - Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Sunday Russia would be willing to increase its gas supplies to Turkey this winter if requested by Ankara and an agreement was reached.
Speaking to reporters during a visit to the Turkish Black Sea town of Karasu east of Istanbul, Novak said Russia had upped winter gas flow to Turkey in the past and that "if needed and a joint agreement was reached, it is possible to do this again."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- UK child sex abuse inquiry in chaos as second head quits
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles quarterfinal results