Autozone posts higher profit on strong margins
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Autozone Inc, the largest U.S auto parts retailer, reported a higher quarterly profit on strong margins.
Net income rose to $203.5 million, or $5.41 per share, in the first quarter, from $191.1 million, or $4.68 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 3.5 percent to $1.9 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Australia vows to keep searching to solve missing Malaysian plane mystery
- Ukraine government says resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China