US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat, fiscal talks in focus
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Thursday in what could be another choppy session as the progress of fiscal negotiations in Washington continues to determine the market's fate.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 16.05 points, or 0.12 percent, at 13,050.54. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.42 points, or 0.03 percent, at 1,409.70. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.99 points, or 0.07 percent, at 2,971.71.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |