US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat, fiscal talks in focus
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Thursday in what could be another choppy session as the progress of fiscal negotiations in Washington continues to determine the market's fate.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 16.05 points, or 0.12 percent, at 13,050.54. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.42 points, or 0.03 percent, at 1,409.70. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.99 points, or 0.07 percent, at 2,971.71.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders