US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat, fiscal talks in focus
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Thursday in what could be another choppy session as the progress of fiscal negotiations in Washington continues to determine the market's fate.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 16.05 points, or 0.12 percent, at 13,050.54. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.42 points, or 0.03 percent, at 1,409.70. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.99 points, or 0.07 percent, at 2,971.71.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |