US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat, fiscal talks in focus
NEW YORK Dec 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened little changed on Thursday in what could be another choppy session as the progress of fiscal negotiations in Washington continues to determine the market's fate.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 16.05 points, or 0.12 percent, at 13,050.54. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.42 points, or 0.03 percent, at 1,409.70. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.99 points, or 0.07 percent, at 2,971.71.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again