Sunderland's Cattermole out for two months
LONDON (Reuters) - Premier League Sunderland's captain Lee Cattermole has been ruled out of action for two months with a knee injury, British media said on Friday.
Cattermole hurt his knee last month against West Bromwich Albion and then lasted just five minutes against Queens Park Rangers on November 27 when he damaged ligaments. A scan showed the midfielder would miss the club's Christmas-period fixtures.
(Writing by Tom Pilcher, Editing by Clare Fallon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Britain's RBS places restrictions on lending in Russia
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in September if concerns addressed