Mexico sees growth easing in budget forecasts
MEXICO CITY Dec 7 (Reuters) - Mexican economic growth will probably ease slightly in 2013 due to ongoing weakness in its main trading partner, the United States, Mexico's finance minister said on Friday.
Presenting Mexico's latest budget, Luis Videgaray said he expected growth in Latin America's second biggest economy to ease to around 3.5 percent next year. The Mexican economy is expected to grow by around four percent in 2012.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report