Osborne says 2013 budget to be on March 20
LONDON (Reuters) - Chancellor George Osborne will deliver his 2013 budget on March 20, he told parliament on Tuesday.
Osborne presented a half-yearly budget update last week, which showed a sharp downgrade to growth forecasts and that the government was on track to miss its 2015 debt reduction target.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- As Russian arms flow to Ukraine, more U.S. sanctions expected
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |