Osborne says 2013 budget to be on March 20
LONDON (Reuters) - Chancellor George Osborne will deliver his 2013 budget on March 20, he told parliament on Tuesday.
Osborne presented a half-yearly budget update last week, which showed a sharp downgrade to growth forecasts and that the government was on track to miss its 2015 debt reduction target.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Eyeing 2015 vote, Cameron pledges 7 billion pounds in tax cuts
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |