Quake hits near Indonesian islands of Moluccas
(Reuters) - A 5.8 magnitude earthquake struck near the Indonesian islands of the Moluccas on Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The quake, centred 118 km (73 miles) west of Ternate in the Moluccas, struck at a depth of 33 km at 0618 GMT, the USGS said in a preliminary report. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens splurges $7.6 billion on Dresser-Rand in U.S. shale market bet |
- Alibaba issues additional shares to raise IPO total to $25 billion - report