Quake hits near Indonesian islands of Moluccas
(Reuters) - A 5.8 magnitude earthquake struck near the Indonesian islands of the Moluccas on Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
The quake, centred 118 km (73 miles) west of Ternate in the Moluccas, struck at a depth of 33 km at 0618 GMT, the USGS said in a preliminary report. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |