Rio Tinto, Japan set Q1 aluminium deal at $240/T premium -sources
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Japanese buyers have agreed an aluminium premium for some January-March shipments of $240 per tonne with Rio Tinto Alcan, down from a record $254-$255 in the previous quarter, three sources directly involved in the talks said on Wednesday.
Rio Tinto Alcan offered the premium of $240 last month. It was lower than Alcoa's offer of $247 and BHP's $249, two of the sources said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize weapons store |
- Thai crisis deepens as PM's supporters weigh in
- Microsoft says Xbox One global sales top 2 million
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study