Rio Tinto, Japan set Q1 aluminium deal at $240/T premium -sources
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Japanese buyers have agreed an aluminium premium for some January-March shipments of $240 per tonne with Rio Tinto Alcan, down from a record $254-$255 in the previous quarter, three sources directly involved in the talks said on Wednesday.
Rio Tinto Alcan offered the premium of $240 last month. It was lower than Alcoa's offer of $247 and BHP's $249, two of the sources said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Cameron says he's 'nervous' over Scottish independence vote
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- UPDATE 1-Cricket-One Day International England v India scoreboard