Best Buy founder to make $5 bln-$6 bln this week-report
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc founder Richard Schulze is expected to make a fully financed offer to buy the consumer electronics retailer by the end of the week, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported late Wednesday, citing a source.
Schulze's bid would be at least $5 billion to $6 billion, the newspaper reported, citing the source. Best Buy declined to comment on the report.
Best Buy shares were up 12.2 percent to $13.66 in premarket trading.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus |
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal
- Lavrov accuses West of seeking 'regime change' in Russia