Best Buy founder to make $5 bln-$6 bln this week-report
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc founder Richard Schulze is expected to make a fully financed offer to buy the consumer electronics retailer by the end of the week, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported late Wednesday, citing a source.
Schulze's bid would be at least $5 billion to $6 billion, the newspaper reported, citing the source. Best Buy declined to comment on the report.
Best Buy shares were up 12.2 percent to $13.66 in premarket trading.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Bankrupt British loans official resigns, embarrassing PM Cameron
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |