Best Buy founder to make $5 bln-$6 bln this week-report
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc founder Richard Schulze is expected to make a fully financed offer to buy the consumer electronics retailer by the end of the week, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported late Wednesday, citing a source.
Schulze's bid would be at least $5 billion to $6 billion, the newspaper reported, citing the source. Best Buy declined to comment on the report.
Best Buy shares were up 12.2 percent to $13.66 in premarket trading.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- UPDATE 6-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |