Morrisons appoints Trevor Strain as finance director
LONDON (Reuters) - British grocer WM Morrison on Thursday appointed company insider Trevor Strain to succeed Richard Pennycock as its group finance director.
Strain joined Morrisons, Britain's fourth largest supermarket chain, in 2009 as commercial and operations finance director, before becoming UK property finance director in 2011. He was previously at Tesco for seven years.
Pennycock announced his departure in June after eight years at the firm.
(Reporting by Paul Sandle)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Cameron says he's 'nervous' over Scottish independence vote
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- UPDATE 1-Cricket-One Day International England v India scoreboard
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |