Morrisons appoints Trevor Strain as finance director
LONDON (Reuters) - British grocer WM Morrison on Thursday appointed company insider Trevor Strain to succeed Richard Pennycock as its group finance director.
Strain joined Morrisons, Britain's fourth largest supermarket chain, in 2009 as commercial and operations finance director, before becoming UK property finance director in 2011. He was previously at Tesco for seven years.
Pennycock announced his departure in June after eight years at the firm.
(Reporting by Paul Sandle)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels pull back from Donetsk outskirts
- Bank of England eyes wage puzzle as it mulls when to raise rates
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports