Morrisons appoints Trevor Strain as finance director
LONDON (Reuters) - British grocer WM Morrison on Thursday appointed company insider Trevor Strain to succeed Richard Pennycock as its group finance director.
Strain joined Morrisons, Britain's fourth largest supermarket chain, in 2009 as commercial and operations finance director, before becoming UK property finance director in 2011. He was previously at Tesco for seven years.
Pennycock announced his departure in June after eight years at the firm.
(Reporting by Paul Sandle)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |