Morrisons appoints Trevor Strain as finance director
LONDON (Reuters) - British grocer WM Morrison on Thursday appointed company insider Trevor Strain to succeed Richard Pennycock as its group finance director.
Strain joined Morrisons, Britain's fourth largest supermarket chain, in 2009 as commercial and operations finance director, before becoming UK property finance director in 2011. He was previously at Tesco for seven years.
Pennycock announced his departure in June after eight years at the firm.
(Reporting by Paul Sandle)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders