France's Hollande - direct bank recapitalisation possible in 2013
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU leaders gave their stamp of approval to a deal on bank supervision intended to help in ending three years of crisis, but they differed widely over the next steps for the euro currency union.
The leaders were to resume talks later on Friday for the second day of their last summit of 2012.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Suicide attacks kill at least 17 in Iraq after mosque shooting |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky, Syria activist says