France's Hollande - direct bank recapitalisation possible in 2013
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU leaders gave their stamp of approval to a deal on bank supervision intended to help in ending three years of crisis, but they differed widely over the next steps for the euro currency union.
The leaders were to resume talks later on Friday for the second day of their last summit of 2012.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal
- Lavrov accuses West of seeking 'regime change' in Russia