France's Hollande - direct bank recapitalisation possible in 2013
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU leaders gave their stamp of approval to a deal on bank supervision intended to help in ending three years of crisis, but they differed widely over the next steps for the euro currency union.
The leaders were to resume talks later on Friday for the second day of their last summit of 2012.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- M&S fights tough UK market with Saturday sale
- 'It's Kind of a Funny Story' author Ned Vizzini dies at age 32
- Missouri mom charged for topless hot tub photo with teen daughter
- Exclusive - Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer
- India transfers diplomat to U.N. in bid to defuse row with U.S.