Polymetal to acquire first platinum project in Russia
MOSCOW Dec 18 (Reuters) - Russian precious metals miner Polymetal said on Tuesday it agreed to acquire the Svetlobor platinum exploration project in Russia together with VTB Capital, a unit of Russia's No.2 lender by assets, VTB .
The total value of the deal is about $10 million, Polymetal said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |