Polymetal to acquire first platinum project in Russia
MOSCOW Dec 18 (Reuters) - Russian precious metals miner Polymetal said on Tuesday it agreed to acquire the Svetlobor platinum exploration project in Russia together with VTB Capital, a unit of Russia's No.2 lender by assets, VTB .
The total value of the deal is about $10 million, Polymetal said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official