Polymetal to acquire first platinum project in Russia
MOSCOW Dec 18 (Reuters) - Russian precious metals miner Polymetal said on Tuesday it agreed to acquire the Svetlobor platinum exploration project in Russia together with VTB Capital, a unit of Russia's No.2 lender by assets, VTB .
The total value of the deal is about $10 million, Polymetal said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Rebound in FTSE halted by drop in BT and commodity stocks
- Kurdish convoy heads to Syria to take on Islamic State |
- For 23rd time, U.N. nations urge end to U.S. embargo on Cuba |