Polymetal to acquire first platinum project in Russia
MOSCOW Dec 18 (Reuters) - Russian precious metals miner Polymetal said on Tuesday it agreed to acquire the Svetlobor platinum exploration project in Russia together with VTB Capital, a unit of Russia's No.2 lender by assets, VTB .
The total value of the deal is about $10 million, Polymetal said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman