RPT-EU's Almunia says will charge Samsung soon in patent case
BRUSSELS Dec 20 (Reuters) - The European Commission, the EU's executive, will charge Samsung very soon in an antitrust patent case, the EU's competition chief Joaquin Almunia said on Thursday.
The EU competition watchdog is investigating whether Samsung's use of injunctions against Apple breached European antitrust rules. "We will issue a statement of objections very soon," Almunia said, referring to the Commission's charge sheet.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania form joint military unit
- Chelsea not a one-man band, says City boss Pellegrini
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |