RPT-EU's Almunia says will charge Samsung soon in patent case
BRUSSELS Dec 20 (Reuters) - The European Commission, the EU's executive, will charge Samsung very soon in an antitrust patent case, the EU's competition chief Joaquin Almunia said on Thursday.
The EU competition watchdog is investigating whether Samsung's use of injunctions against Apple breached European antitrust rules. "We will issue a statement of objections very soon," Almunia said, referring to the Commission's charge sheet.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |