RPT-EU's Almunia says will charge Samsung soon in patent case
BRUSSELS Dec 20 (Reuters) - The European Commission, the EU's executive, will charge Samsung very soon in an antitrust patent case, the EU's competition chief Joaquin Almunia said on Thursday.
The EU competition watchdog is investigating whether Samsung's use of injunctions against Apple breached European antitrust rules. "We will issue a statement of objections very soon," Almunia said, referring to the Commission's charge sheet.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Germany: Russia sanctions, Ukraine probably contributed to Q2 contraction
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff - report
- Scottish nationalists seek to broaden independence debate beyond currency