RPT-EU's Almunia says will charge Samsung soon in patent case
BRUSSELS Dec 20 (Reuters) - The European Commission, the EU's executive, will charge Samsung very soon in an antitrust patent case, the EU's competition chief Joaquin Almunia said on Thursday.
The EU competition watchdog is investigating whether Samsung's use of injunctions against Apple breached European antitrust rules. "We will issue a statement of objections very soon," Almunia said, referring to the Commission's charge sheet.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault