Nikkei drops as BOJ's steps trigger profit-taking
TOKYO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average dropped on Thursday as the central bank's latest steps disappointed the market, triggering profit-taking from a sharp rally the previous session. The Nikkei shed 1.2 percent to 10,039.33. The broader Topix was down 0.1 percent at 838.61.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $489 million fine for paying bribes
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?