Aegon buys into Santander's Spanish insurance operations
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon (AEGN.AS) said on Wednesday it is to form a joint venture with Spain's Banco Santander (SAN.MC), spending 220 million euros (179 million pounds) to take 51 percent stakes in life and non-life insurance companies with a view to distributing its products through the Spanish bank's branches.
(Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Scots vote on independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll