Aegon buys into Santander's Spanish insurance operations
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon (AEGN.AS) said on Wednesday it is to form a joint venture with Spain's Banco Santander (SAN.MC), spending 220 million euros (179 million pounds) to take 51 percent stakes in life and non-life insurance companies with a view to distributing its products through the Spanish bank's branches.
(Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health