UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Dec. 24
LONDON Dec 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen edging up by around 2 points, or 0.03 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers. Bookmakers expect equity markets to hold on to recent strong gains, although rises will be limited by lingering worries about an impasse in U.S. budget talks.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Insight - Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Bank of England backs flagship government mortgage guarantee scheme