UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Dec. 24
LONDON Dec 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen edging up by around 2 points, or 0.03 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers. Bookmakers expect equity markets to hold on to recent strong gains, although rises will be limited by lingering worries about an impasse in U.S. budget talks.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |