Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Li & Fung weak
HONG KONG Dec 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Monday weaker in thin pre-holiday trade, dragged down by a 1.6 percent decline for Li & Fung.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start down 0.1 percent at 22,494.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
The Hong Kong market will shut at noon (0400 GMT) and reopen on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Russia says military planning will take account of NATO moves on borders
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Analysis - Bitcoin shows staying power as online merchants chase digital sparkle
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |