Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Li & Fung weak
HONG KONG Dec 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Monday weaker in thin pre-holiday trade, dragged down by a 1.6 percent decline for Li & Fung.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start down 0.1 percent at 22,494.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
The Hong Kong market will shut at noon (0400 GMT) and reopen on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results