Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Li & Fung weak
HONG KONG Dec 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Monday weaker in thin pre-holiday trade, dragged down by a 1.6 percent decline for Li & Fung.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start down 0.1 percent at 22,494.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
The Hong Kong market will shut at noon (0400 GMT) and reopen on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner