Ukraine central banker named first deputy PM
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday named Serhiy Arbuzov - who has until now run the central bank - first deputy prime minister in the new government, Yanukovich's office said.
Arbuzov, 36, will take over the No.2 government position from Valery Khoroshkovsky who quit the interim cabinet this month in protest against the re-appointment of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally