Ukraine central banker named first deputy PM
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday named Serhiy Arbuzov - who has until now run the central bank - first deputy prime minister in the new government, Yanukovich's office said.
Arbuzov, 36, will take over the No.2 government position from Valery Khoroshkovsky who quit the interim cabinet this month in protest against the re-appointment of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |