Ukraine central banker named first deputy PM
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday named Serhiy Arbuzov - who has until now run the central bank - first deputy prime minister in the new government, Yanukovich's office said.
Arbuzov, 36, will take over the No.2 government position from Valery Khoroshkovsky who quit the interim cabinet this month in protest against the re-appointment of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- Osborne says vindicated by growth rebound, vows to stay on course |
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry