Ukraine central banker named first deputy PM
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday named Serhiy Arbuzov - who has until now run the central bank - first deputy prime minister in the new government, Yanukovich's office said.
Arbuzov, 36, will take over the No.2 government position from Valery Khoroshkovsky who quit the interim cabinet this month in protest against the re-appointment of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scottish opponents of independence slightly ahead: polls |
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote