Ukraine central banker named first deputy PM
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday named Serhiy Arbuzov - who has until now run the central bank - first deputy prime minister in the new government, Yanukovich's office said.
Arbuzov, 36, will take over the No.2 government position from Valery Khoroshkovsky who quit the interim cabinet this month in protest against the re-appointment of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Bank of England suspends real-time payments system
- FTSE slips back, weighed down by oil stocks
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |