Ukraine central banker named first deputy PM
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday named Serhiy Arbuzov - who has until now run the central bank - first deputy prime minister in the new government, Yanukovich's office said.
Arbuzov, 36, will take over the No.2 government position from Valery Khoroshkovsky who quit the interim cabinet this month in protest against the re-appointment of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'