Ukraine central banker named first deputy PM
KIEV Dec 24 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich on Monday named Serhiy Arbuzov - who has until now run the central bank - first deputy prime minister in the new government, Yanukovich's office said.
Arbuzov, 36, will take over the No.2 government position from Valery Khoroshkovsky who quit the interim cabinet this month in protest against the re-appointment of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |