Shelling in Syria's Raqqa kills 20, at least eight children
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Government shelling in the northern Syrian province of Raqqa killed about 20 people, at least 8 of them children, a video posted by activists on Wednesday showed.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published a video showing rows of the blood-stained bodies laid out on blankets. The sound of crying relatives could be heard in the background.
The shelling hit the province's al-Qahtania village, but it was unclear when the attack happened.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Diego Costa injured in Chelsea training - club source
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls