Shelling in Syria's Raqqa kills 20, at least eight children
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Government shelling in the northern Syrian province of Raqqa killed about 20 people, at least 8 of them children, a video posted by activists on Wednesday showed.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published a video showing rows of the blood-stained bodies laid out on blankets. The sound of crying relatives could be heard in the background.
The shelling hit the province's al-Qahtania village, but it was unclear when the attack happened.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Osborne to declare austerity push is paying off |
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry