Former U.S. President George H.W. Bush in intensive care - spokesman
AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - Former President George H.W. Bush is in the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital and is in "guarded condition," family spokesman Jim McGrath said Wednesday.
"The President is alert and conversing with medical staff, and is surrounded by family," McGrath said in a statement.
Bush was admitted to the intensive care unit on Sunday, McGrath said.
(Reporting By Corrie MacLaggan; Editing by Paul Thomasch)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- 'Warp speed' risk for UK house prices but hiking rates off radar
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency