Former U.S. President George H.W. Bush in intensive care - spokesman
AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - Former President George H.W. Bush is in the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital and is in "guarded condition," family spokesman Jim McGrath said Wednesday.
"The President is alert and conversing with medical staff, and is surrounded by family," McGrath said in a statement.
Bush was admitted to the intensive care unit on Sunday, McGrath said.
(Reporting By Corrie MacLaggan; Editing by Paul Thomasch)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Man charged with attacking British MP on London street
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists