CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens lower, U.S. budget talks weigh
TORONTO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Friday, led by financial and energy stocks, as the uncertainty surrounding U.S. budget discussions discouraged investors. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 63.73 points, or 0.52 percent, at 12,310.04 shortly after the open.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day