European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Dec 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday while investors await to see if a deal to avoid the U.S. "fiscal cliff" will be reached before further boosting their exposure to equities.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Salmond says Scots tricked out of independence
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |