European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Dec 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday while investors await to see if a deal to avoid the U.S. "fiscal cliff" will be reached before further boosting their exposure to equities.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman