European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Dec 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday while investors await to see if a deal to avoid the U.S. "fiscal cliff" will be reached before further boosting their exposure to equities.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Hedging their bets, Ukraine's oligarchs sit above the fray
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- UK house prices rise at fastest rate in six years - Halifax
- Standard Chartered says private bank client statements stolen in Singapore