European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Dec 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday while investors await to see if a deal to avoid the U.S. "fiscal cliff" will be reached before further boosting their exposure to equities.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |