- Rugby-Penpix of the British and Irish Lions team for first test
- UK watchdog says Lloyds must raise 8.6 billion pounds capital
- U.S. stimulus fears, China slowdown sparks FTSE sell-off
- Government says soldier deaths' court ruling will hit combat missions
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre' after company deletes files
EDF ENERGY TAKES 640-MW TORNESS 2 NUCLEAR REACTOR OFFLINE MONDAY
LONDON Dec 31 (Reuters) - EDF Energy's British subsidiary has taken the 640-MW unit 2 of its Torness nuclear reactor in eastern Scotland offline this morning, the company said in a statement on Monday.
On Dec.30 EDF Energy said it had returned the 610-MW unit 1 at its Heysham reactor at 0535 GMT Sunday, which had been offline since Dec. 22.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this