EDF ENERGY TAKES 640-MW TORNESS 2 NUCLEAR REACTOR OFFLINE MONDAY
LONDON Dec 31 (Reuters) - EDF Energy's British subsidiary has taken the 640-MW unit 2 of its Torness nuclear reactor in eastern Scotland offline this morning, the company said in a statement on Monday.
On Dec.30 EDF Energy said it had returned the 610-MW unit 1 at its Heysham reactor at 0535 GMT Sunday, which had been offline since Dec. 22.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- As Russian arms flow to Ukraine, more U.S. sanctions expected
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Twelve-hour ceasefire takes effect between Israel, Gaza militants |