EDF ENERGY TAKES 640-MW TORNESS 2 NUCLEAR REACTOR OFFLINE MONDAY
LONDON Dec 31 (Reuters) - EDF Energy's British subsidiary has taken the 640-MW unit 2 of its Torness nuclear reactor in eastern Scotland offline this morning, the company said in a statement on Monday.
On Dec.30 EDF Energy said it had returned the 610-MW unit 1 at its Heysham reactor at 0535 GMT Sunday, which had been offline since Dec. 22.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Ferrovial to bid $1.4 bln for Australia's John Holland -Spain's Expansion
- Britons warier about house-buying - Halifax
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three
- More than 50 Israeli reservists refuse to serve - Washington Post