EDF ENERGY TAKES 640-MW TORNESS 2 NUCLEAR REACTOR OFFLINE MONDAY
LONDON Dec 31 (Reuters) - EDF Energy's British subsidiary has taken the 640-MW unit 2 of its Torness nuclear reactor in eastern Scotland offline this morning, the company said in a statement on Monday.
On Dec.30 EDF Energy said it had returned the 610-MW unit 1 at its Heysham reactor at 0535 GMT Sunday, which had been offline since Dec. 22.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |