Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, New World Development drops
HONG KONG Dec 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open weaker on Monday, dragged down by a 1.5 percent decline in New World Development in the last trading session of the year.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 22,584.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll