Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, New World Development drops
HONG KONG Dec 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open weaker on Monday, dragged down by a 1.5 percent decline in New World Development in the last trading session of the year.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 22,584.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering