Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, New World Development drops
HONG KONG Dec 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open weaker on Monday, dragged down by a 1.5 percent decline in New World Development in the last trading session of the year.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 22,584.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start 0.4 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court rules in favour of Yukos shareholders vs Russia, awards $50 billion - source
- Many investors face Scotland exit risk unprotected
- Britons warier about house-buying - Halifax
- Ferrovial to bid $1.4 bln for Australia's John Holland -Spain's Expansion