Spreadbetters see Europe stocks up on U.S. deal
PARIS Jan 2 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to rally on Wednesday after U.S. lawmakers approved a deal preventing massive tax hikes and spending cuts.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open around 57 points higher, or up 1 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 35 points higher, or up 0.5 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open 44 points higher, or up 1.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route