Spreadbetters see Europe stocks up on U.S. deal
PARIS Jan 2 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to rally on Wednesday after U.S. lawmakers approved a deal preventing massive tax hikes and spending cuts.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open around 57 points higher, or up 1 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 35 points higher, or up 0.5 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open 44 points higher, or up 1.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering