BRIEF-Balfour Beatty acquires U.S. energy storage firm
LONDON Jan 3 (Reuters) - Balfour Beatty PLC : * Balfour Beatty acquires US energy storage business * Acquired Subsurface Group, Inc. (Subsurface) to expand Parson Brinckerhoff's
energy storage services * Business is forecast to generate approximately $50 million (£31 million) of
revenue in 2012
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'