Europe benchmark index extends gains after US jobs
PARIS Jan 3 (Reuters) - A leading pan-Europe share index increased its gains on Thursday after data showed U.S. private-sector employers added 215,000 jobs in December, well above economists' expectations.
At 1324 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was up 0.24 percent at 1,160.19 points.
Around Europe, UK's FTSE 100 index was up 0.2 percent, Germany's DAX index down 0.3 percent, and France's CAC 40 down 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- El Salvador ex-rebel's lead 'irreversible,' rival wants recount
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source