Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
MADRID Jan 3 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain's Red Electrica (REE) is considering filing a complaint against Bolivia with the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes after Jan. 6 over the nationalisation of one of its subsidies in May, El Economista reported citing unnamed sources.
The Catalan government withdraws a 1 billion euro water privatisation contract it had signed with an Acciona consortium for the next 50 years after considering an appeal by Agbar, La Vanguardia reported, citing the ruling.
Loss-making airline Iberia said on Wednesday it had reached a preliminary agreement with its pilots to kick off negotiations over its restructuring plan, which includes laying off staff and cutting salaries.
Spain's Labour Ministry releases monthly jobless figures for December at 0800 GMT. November marked the fourth straight month of increases in the number of people registered as unemployed in Spain, where a quarter of the workforce is jobless.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Australia vows to keep searching to solve missing Malaysian plane mystery
- Ukraine government says resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China