European stock index futures signal slightly lower open
LONDON Jan 4 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Friday as concerns that the U.S. Federal Reserve may end its asset-buying programme ahead of time curbed appetite for shares in the run up to key U.S. jobs data.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and France's CAC were down 0.3 percent, while contracts on Germany's DAX shed 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |